Many spiritual leaders say 2020 is the year of spiritual awakening. Soon the veil will be lifted, and many people will become awake to the truth of our human existence. Now it is up to us to increase our love energy and see with 2020 vision.
Things to be aware of:
- The birds are still chirping, and the squirrels are still climbing trees. We can look to nature for balancing and grounding.
- During this awakening, we must go within. Mediation and gratitude is the secret recipe for inner stability and generating positive energy.
- We need to follow our hearts and do what is right. If something is not right, speak up.
- Let your intuition guide you every day.
- COVID-19 will help us awaken.
- As eternal beings, we are here to be part of this great awakening.
- Remember that there are lightworkers in our political system. They are working hard to bring love and wisdom to our leaders.
- Be mindful of your thoughts and feelings.
- Remember, transformation can be a bumpy road.
- Stay in the present moment.
- Focus on what you want in life.
Sit in a comfortable position for meditation. Close your eyes. Become aware of your breath. Take a few deep breaths to center yourself. After you feel centered, find a spot to focus on your breath for a few minutes. You can feel your breath at the tip of your nose, inside your nose, in your chest, or abdomen. After you take the time to feel your breath, you can think about what you are grateful for in your life. Once you have thought of something, take a deep breath. Then exhale through your mouth (creating wind), and release your thought/intention (mentally) as you breathe out into the air. Set three gratitude intentions and then return to your breathing meditation.
A few ideas to express gratitude: You can thank God or the Universe for your life. You can express gratitude for your health. Be thankful for your family. Etc.