For Christmas, I got my two sister-in-law’s new potholders that say, “Live Your Dream.” It is a reminder to think about what you want in life and then go for it.
To live your dream for 2020, here are some helpful suggestions:
- Create a vision board to help you see your goals and dreams.
- Remember thoughts are energy. What thoughts do you want to give energy to and keep living?
- Set intentions in your heart and then act on them.
- Be aware of the scarcity complex. You have enough and always will have enough.
- In 2020, is there one thing that you can do to help other people or an organization?
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Read an inspirational book. Let a story change your life. Here are some books that I recommend:
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
- Final Gifts, by Maggie Callanan and Patricia Kelley
- Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence, by Matthew Sanford
- Let your Life Speak: Listening to the Voice of Vocation, by Parker J. Palmer
- Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival, by Velma Wallis
HAPPY NEW YEAR!