The new year is here: 2017. It’s a very special year. The number 17 has the sacred “7” in it. It is a new year to start changing human consciousness.
Since childhood, I have been molded and conditioned. My upbringing, my culture, the media, and society as a whole creates my reality and who I am today. I realize that to gain a new human consciousness; I need to strip my conditioning and use my vision to see a new reality; a new awareness.
If we are going to make spiritual progress as a human race, we need to see divinity and purpose in every living being; especially in people. Our leaders tell us that we are insignificant in an expansive universe and our self-esteem is continuously pushed down by the media.
The truth is that we are special and have a purpose for living. Dr. Wayne Dyer in his book, “The Power of Intention,” explains ten steps on how to fulfill your intention to live with purpose. Here are the ten steps:
- Affirm that in an intelligent system, no one shows up by accident, including you. You are here on purpose. Create awareness about you as a “being.” Also, remember intelligence comes from intelligence (God). Andrew Newberg, MD, reports, “God exists and we wouldn’t be wired for perceiving God if it were otherwise.”
- Seize every opportunity, no matter how small, to give your life away in service. Do what you love and share that love.
- Align your purpose with the field of intention. Connecting with God and the field of intention takes a little surrendering. Remember, to birth your purpose; it must come from creativeness, kindness, and love.
- Ignore what anyone else tells you about your purpose. Your purpose is between you and God.
- Remember that the all-creating field of intention will work on your behalf. Create a new vision that sees God and the unified field on your side.
- Study and replicate the lives of people who’ve known their purpose. Read biographies of people and explore how they lived.
- Act as if you’re living the life you were intended to live, even if you feel confused about your purpose. Become closer to God and mysticism. Helen Keller says, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
- Meditate to stay on purpose. Meditation is KEY! Meditation creates inner peace and guidance.
- Keep your thoughts and feelings in harmony with your actions. Do not become ego-dominated. Soften your edges and act with good will.
- Stay in a state of gratitude. Be thankful for being alive. Even be thankful for your roadblocks. Be grateful even if you don’t “feel” like being grateful. As you include gratitude in your life, it will grow to be authentic.
Take a deep breath. All will be well in 2017 and into the future.