“What we do now echoes into eternity.” – Marcus Aurelius
Wow! What a powerful quote! The message is clear: create the kind of life that you want right now. What is important to you? What do you want to continue into eternity?
I know that my love for people, animals, and nature will echo into eternity. I want to serve people and help people as much as I can. I want to continue to study, learn, grow, become wise and strong. I want to use my intuition to decode information that resides inside my body, mind, and the universe. I want to train my mind and increase my mindfulness, awareness, and love in my heart.
I want an adventurous life. I don’t need to hop on a plane and travel around the world (although that would be amazing). All I need to do is be open to the present moment. Carol Orsborn reminds us, “The present is always free and full of possibilities.” If we intentionally open ourselves to possibilities, life will naturally become adventurous.
I know two things that have stayed with me for a long time: yoga and meditation. Several years ago, I had a past life regression done. Through hypnosis, I traveled to three of my past lives. My previous life, before this one, I was a Buddhist monk in China. I accept that possibility.
We need to remember we are multidimensional beings. The past, present, and future are within us. Train your mind not to fear – something I continue to work on. Fear is a roadblock to intuition and spiritual growth.
I am reminded of another great quote: “The wise man makes his own heaven while the foolish man creates his own hell here and hereafter.” – Ven. K. Sri Dhammananda
Things to remember:
- Use the power of your mind. Create a strong mind through meditation.
- Seek sacred knowledge. Fill your mind with wisdom.
- Keep exploring who you are. Embrace your loneliness by putting your energy and effort into something that you love. Everyone experiences loneliness. However, we can learn to channel that energy.
- Be thankful for everything in your life.
- Increase the love in your heart by helping other people, animals, or another good cause.
- Create the kind of life that you want right now.
I am sending you love and healing energy.