A life full of adventure comes with a good dose of uncertainty – that’s what makes life exciting! Yes, it feels scary, but you can use the strength of your mind to see the situation differently. It is easy to slip into self-doubt and fear, especially in times of change and turmoil. The mind likes to hold onto old soundtracks. However, now you must use your mind to go beyond your perceived limitations.
When you get scared, the walls start to close around you. You need to break down those walls! REMEMBER YOU ARE AN ETERNAL HUMAN BEING! Your current life is ONE journey of many.
Do you think you are unimportant and insignificant? The Dalai Lama says, “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” You are powerful, and you make a difference in the lives of the people, animals, and living creatures around you.
When you toss a rock into the pond, it creates ripples in the water. Your love and energy does the same thing – creates outward ripples affecting many, many people.
So this place of meeting our edge, of accepting the present moment and the unknown, is a very powerful place for those who wish to awaken and open their heart and mind. – Pema Chodron
Here are some affirmations to increase your confidence, inner strength, and self-esteem:
- I accept myself completely here and now.
- I love myself completely as I am, and I’m getting better all the time.
- I accept all my feelings as part of myself.
- I am kind and loving, and I have a great deal to share with others.
- I meditate every day to create a calm and peaceful mind.
- I am strong, and I won’t give up.
- I am beautiful and lovable.
- I trust in the Universe (or God).
- I am thankful for everything in my life.
- I am talented, intelligent, and creative.
- New opportunities will come into my life.
- I am aware of my thoughts and actions.
- My wisdom is growing every day.
- I love the world, and the world loves me.